Friday, December 5, 2008

Show me a True Blooded Aggie Fan

Although the Utah State Football program is not currently one to brag about our family is definitely True Blooded Aggie Fans and we still had a lot of fun watching the team this year. Thanks to Casey who provided us with tickets most of the time. The season was full of ups and downs with a couple exciting games the Aggies did win and a few frustrating games that they almost won and several disappointing games where you wondered if they knew what  sport they were even playing.  Maybe the next coach can finally turn things around.  Here are just a few shots from some of the Aggie football games. If you can't tell we are definitely preparing the Nielsen Grandchildren to become Future Aggies.  At least basketball season is underway which is something an Aggie fan usually can brag about!

Tyce at the game against BYU.

Chloe and Sydnee practicing their cheers after one of the games. 

Taya and I had fun during one game making funny faces.  Taya definitely wins the prize for the best faces. I wonder where she gets her crazy personality, it couldn't possibly be from her crazy mom:)

7 comments:

Mrs. Budge said...

Sometimes you have to do things like make silly faces to be able to endure the games. But, yes going to a USU football games proves your level of loyalty.

Fantastic Five said...

Your family is awesome - what "sports" he ha, get my play on words? NO, I haven't been out in awhile!

Teri said...

Monique!
I didn't know you had a blog until I saw your comment on Kara's. Your background is so cute!

Merry Christmas!

cjanddiane said...

Boy, the last time I checked your blog, you didn't have any posts. So I have some catching up to do.

Amberly said...

Blog stalker! Ha! Now I can stalk you! yay for another blogger!

byebyedays said...

Monique!!! It's SO GOOD TO SEE YOUR FUN BLOG! You are to, to cute little woman... Send me an email and I'll add you to my bud list. jynjon19@yahoo.com~ SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!

Jen said...

All that blue is blinding me. Taya cute as always.