Monday, January 19, 2009

My Sisters Keeper

 My Sister's Keeper
I just finished reading My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult.  WOW!  It was such a great book.  I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't read it yet.  A friend recommended it to me about 4 years ago and I just barely got around to reading it.  It is so well written and you feel for each character in the book.  When I was trying to find a picture to add to my post I found out that there is a movie that will be coming out in June based on this book.  I would definitely read the book before it comes out on the big screen. 

6 comments:

Julie said...

I love this book! It is so well written and a great read. It is definitely Picoult's best (although I think you would really like 19 Minutes also). I rarely see movies after I have read the book because I am usually disappointed but this one might be worth seeing. I hope all is well! I haven't seen you forever but think about you every time I drive by your parents house.

Mrs. Budge said...

Okay, okay I'll read it. Do you own it so I can borrow it? If so bring it to school. I had fun at the movies today. Thanks for being a good sport, kids movies aren't all that bad.

Miss Jackie said...

Monique you are a life saver!!! I just saw this in the People Mag for a recommended book and I threw it away before writing it down. I went to the library last night in search of it and failied!!! Amazing- you're inspired! :) (wink) Glad you loved it...I'll go get it!

Jen said...

HI! You have the cutest blog :) I need to check more often. I have been slacking lately on blogging. :) I need a good book to read... maybe I will look into reading that book. THANKS! Hope things are going well :)

Jen H. said...

Thanks for the suggestion! I was in the mood for a good book and I love to read books that someone else suggest. So last weekend I rented it from the library and read it. I agree, great book!

Jen said...

Why didn't you tell me you have a blog?
Anyway- I loved this book. It was really great. Read 19 Minutes, too.
What? How do you know Jen and Troy? She is Ryan's cousin. Small world.