Sunday, March 15, 2009

Randomness in Reno


I sometimes wonder if my mom has narcolepsy.  She was falling asleep at the table in the restaurant after we ate a late night dinner after the championship game. This was not the first time this has happened.  She sometimes falls asleep mid sentence. 


We had to get one last picture in Reno before heading home.  We had just stuffed our faces at a buffet and I just cashed in my chips from my black jack winnings.  I actually walked away from the blackjack table with the amount that I had started out with and was able to play for a couple hours. However, Ramsey told me I should just go put it all on Red at the Roulette table.  Luckily I didn't listen to him completely.  I put $25 on red and that was the end of that $25.  At least I walked away with a little more than half of the money I started out with.   


I couldn't resist getting a picture of this beauty. 


While in Tahoe we saw this 4-runner in the parking lot at the Heavenly ski resort.  My dad called this car Tie-Dyed, ha ha.  Even the inside dashboard and console was completely covered with Ties.  Interesting!!!

1 comment:

Fantastic Five said...

I am your witness...I think your mother does!!