Monday, December 21, 2009

Stay Tuned...

I know it's been forever since I've updated my blog. Several people who actually read my blog have been giving me a hard time. What can I say, life gets busy as you all understand. I definitely stay up to date on reading everyone else's blogs but I tend to neglect my own. Besides I have so much that I would like to blog about that it becomes overwhelming. Hopefully I will have some time over the winter break to catch up. School is out for two weeks and I am so thrilled. I love the Holidays and what makes them even better is not having to work during them. I also have wrapped up my two psychology classes and I did very well. They were both so fascinating. Next step is to take the GRE or MAT and then apply for the masters program to start next fall. It will be nice not to be a student for a little bit. So stay tuned, I'll be updating very soon. Don't be alarmed when you are reading stuff that happened clear back in August, it's all for my own record keeping sake.

No comments: