Monday, December 21, 2009

Tinfoil Dinners

One of my favorite things about summer is having bonfires. On August 19th I invited some friends over to make tinfoil dinners. At my condo there is a sweet fire pit and picnic tables that hardly ever get used. It has been fun to invite friends and family over during the summers to have tinfoil dinners. I definitely don't take advantage of it enough, especially because it is practically out my front door. That is one thing I will miss if I ever move.


Haylie, Chris, and Missy

Elissa and I showing off our dinner.

This was Heather's first time having a tin-foil dinner, apparently they do things differently at girls camp in California.

Kimi and Heather around the fire

Kimi, Heather, Betsy, and I

Heather, Betsy, and Kelli

Haylie, Nancy, and Kimi

I had to show off my banana boat, a new trick I learned this year and they are tasty!
As always we had a great time and great conversation around the fire.

No comments: