Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Amazing Bryce Canyon

On the way home from our fun little Spring Break Vacation we decided to take a little detour to Bryce Canyon since I had never been there. I am so glad that we did.  How is it that I have lived in Utah my whole life and haven't taken the time to visit this amazingly beautiful place?  I forgot about all of the treasures right here in Utah, I think I need to plan a few more road trips to see some of these beautiful places.  I look forward to going back again and taking more time to hike around and enjoy the scenery.  


Taya and I had to get a picture together since we were both wearing pink and our cool shades.  It was her idea to make the hang loose sign.  She's so funny!


Kara and I were laughing at Taya's outfit.  Taya had been wearing her pink plastic shoes that are awful! They don't stay on her feet and they give her blisters but of course they match her cute dress perfectly and Taya is all about fashion already.  Walking was nearly impossible, it took her forever and her shoes kept falling off. So Mike and Kara made her put on her "fast shoes" with a lot of complaining from Taya about how they don't match her dress.  We all assured her that they looked fine.  Kara did make the comment that she looked like a little FLDS girl with the long dress and tennis shoes. Good thing she's adorable no matter what she's wearing.   



Poor Tyce is constantly being malled by his mom.


No comments: