Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Chloe


Sunday April 26th was my niece Chloe's 3rd birthday so I headed to Logan for a fun birthday party at her house.  We are definitely upon birthday season in the Nielsen family.  It seems like there is almost a birthday each week starting with my birthday until the end of May.  So prepare yourself for future posts. Chloe is absolutely adorable.  Although she is only 3 she is the little bully in the family and loves to pick on her older cousins, especially Taya.  It seems like when one of the other girls is crying it's because Chloe did something.  She is quick to say I'm sorry and then moves on like it was no big deal.  It seems like if anything is broken Chloe also gets the blame, we joke that she doesn't know the meaning of soft. Poor little Chloe.  At least she knows how to hold her own.  Chloe is a stubborn little 3 year old but we all love her nonetheless. I sometimes can't figure out how she belongs to Mandy who is my sweetest and nicest sister.     
 
I couldn't resist taking this picture of Ella sleeping on our car ride up to Logan.  Notice that Ella and Griffin both already have headphones on listening to their ipods.  It's just like all of my high school students. What will they be like as teenagers I wonder?  

Cute sisters in matching butterfly dresses.

I love watching my grandparents interact with all of their great-grandchildren.  They have more great-grandchildren than grandchildren now and I am always so impressed with how well they know each one of them,  even the ones they rarely get to see. They both have great memories.  They truly are such amazing grandparents and are very supportive of all of us.  It's tough watching them age, but they are still very active for their age and in pretty great health.  This is a cute picture of my grandpa holding Tyce.  Kara thinks that Tyce has my grandpa's large lower lip.  

Mandy made Chloe a cute butterfly cake.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Monique! How have you been? I was just looking at your cute blog and was wondering how you know "urbanjen"? She married my cousin. She is great!
Anyway, glad to hear life is good for you. You always have fun pics and such a cute blog!

Jen said...

I love those pictures of the kids.

Fantastic Five said...

They are just gorgeous!!

Mrs. Budge said...

Chloe is great! She really is a sweet girl she just doesn't know her strength and she doesn't put up with other people's nonsense.