Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More Birthday Fun


My good friend Kelli (a.k.a. my little brother, because she acts like one sometimes) threw a little birthday party for me a couple days after my birthday.  She is the Greatest!  I was joking with her about how I wanted a Barbie cake and she totally came through!  I should have known if I even mentioned it she would do it.  She is talented in so many ways and very creative.  She didn't even use a mold.  She baked 2 cakes, froze them, and then shaved the cake to make the dress.  Unfortunately she had to break off Barbie's legs to put her in the cake.  She also baked and decorated a ton of darling little cupcakes along with another friend Haylie.  They were all so delicious.  It was a fun get together with friends.  Thanks again Kel! Her birthday is right around the corner so any suggestions on how I can one up the Barbie cake would be appreciated:)

Haylie, Kelli, and I 


The master piece from the front and back. 

Alli, Me, and Melinda

No comments: