Saturday, August 1, 2009

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Nielsen

One of my favorite guy friends from high school got married on Thursday July 30th. It was so great to be a part of Grant and Nicolee's big day. They were married in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. Nicolee looked so beautiful and her dress was gorgeous. Grant looked very handsome as well. They had a wedding dinner at Cafe Sabor in Logan that night and then a reception on Friday night. It was nice to catch up with a lot of old friends at the dinner and reception. So many great memories with Grant and the gang.
It was also fun to see Dave at the temple ceremony, another one of my favorite guy friends from high school and his fiancee Lindsay. The number of my single friends from high school is really dwindling now, but I'm holding strong or should I be worried:)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Weddings can be so much fun.

BeckyB.West said...

Hey, Mo! It's Becky Brown. I just happened to stumble across your blog. (Makes you want to go private, doesn't it?) :) I was just glancing over all your cute pictures and fun things you've been doing. You're making me a little jealous of your carefree life:) Looks like you're having a ball, and you look darling by the way. Take care!

Mrs. Budge said...

Congrats to Grant, but I always thought you should marry him, it would be so convenient, no messy name changes and stuff especially for your students. J/K. So happy for Grant but a little miffed that I didn't get a personal invite after all I had to put up with through your high school years.