Saturday, August 1, 2009

MLS All Stars

On Wednesday July 29th I went to the MLS (major league soccer) All Stars game with Ramsey, Ashley, Griffin, and McKelle (Ashley's sister) at Rio Tinto Stadium. Ramsey and Ashley wanted to take Griffin to a game before he moves to Colorado so I decided to tag along.
The boys
The Girls
Of course we had to pose for a couple more shots after the game. Too bad the All Stars lost to Everton which is a European team. It ended in a shootout which is always exciting.
I'm sure going to miss Griff. He is my little buddy and we have a lot of fun hanging out together. Who else is going to bug me like he does?

1 comment:

Mrs. Budge said...

I know, I'm just sick he won't be around, I miss him sooo much already. He is kind of special, my first nephew that kid has a lot of love.