Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bear Lake

On Friday July 10th I went to Bear Lake with all of my sisters and their families, Jennie Hess and her girls, and the Hansen family (my brother-in-law's sister and her kids). My brother-in-law Mike Budge brought his sail boat and gave everyone rides. I didn't go out on the sail boat this time, I was too busy playing with the kids in the water and sand. Hopefully we'll go again soon so I can ride on the sail boat.

It was Taegan's first time at Bear Lake, I think she really enjoyed it.
Tyce and Taegan had fun playing together.

I was mad at my sisters as they spent the whole day on the beach chatting and eating treats. Good thing I was there to play with there kids in the water. I told my sisters that having kids must make you boring:) I tried to enlist the help of my nieces and nephews to get them wet. I asked Ella, Taya, and Sydnee whose mom we should get wet and they all started whining not there mom, so then my sisters over heard us and knew I was up to something. Luckily Taya and Griffin got into the spirit of things and we tried coming up with a game plan to get them wet but my sisters were staring us down the whole time. What good is an Aunt if she can't get her nieces and nephews into a little trouble with their parents right? Jessica is the only one who I was really successful at getting wet. I finally got her when she left the canopy and didn't have Taegan in her arms. Mandy really got mad at me as I threw a bucket of water on her as she was trying to deal with Chloe's little incident, Chloe took the brunt of the water which made Chloe cry and Mandy to get even more mad. I mean really who goes to a lake and doesn't get wet! Kara was a big chicken and put my camera around her neck so I wouldn't get her wet.

I have to share about Chloe's incident, keep in mind she is 3. We noticed Chloe was just at the edge of the water on the beach taking her swimsuit off. So we informed Mandy that her daughter was stripping for everyone. Next thing we knew Chloe spread her legs and poohed on the beach. Mandy grabbed some wipes and a bag and went to run get her. But then the best part: Chloe started to bury the pooh in the sand like a cat. I was laughing so hard! When Mandy asked her why she did that Chloe told her that she saw Sydnee do it. Way too funny!! There was a lot of people there that day and the family next too us was cleaning up when it happened. They were pointing at Chloe and had the most disgusted look on their faces. I wanted to say to them: She is a little girl people and doesn't know better. We all thought it was hilarious, well except for Mandy, and then I had to get her mad by getting her wet. I had to take advantage of the opportunity of her finally leaving the safe cover.
Griffin and Chloe playing in the sand. Isn't Chloe's hair cute?
Of course I made them pose for a bunch of pictures before we left the lake that day.
They all wanted a turn holding Taegan and getting there picture taken.
Cute Sisters Ella and Taegan
Taya also loving Taegan
Chloe loves being a big cousin now and loves to help take care of Tyce and Taegan.
I thought this one was precious
We were having fun writing in the sand. I heart all of my nieces and nephews
I also heart Bear Lake

1 comment:

Mrs. Budge said...

Fun times! Chloe, Chloe, Chloe, that one will go down in the family history to reappear one day when she is of dating age.