Monday, July 20, 2009

High School Friend Sleepover

On Friday June 5th I got together with some old high school friends. I don't get to see these girls very often because we are all in such different places. I love that we can get together and pick right back up where we left off and can still have a ton of fun together. We went to dinner at Frederico's and then stopped by Albertson's for a lot of junk food. We then went out to Michelle's house for a sleepover. Her husband was nice to take their kids and go have a sleepover at his parents house so we could have the place to ourselves. Her house was so beautiful and was fun to see. I'll admit it made me pretty jealous of her. I love where she lives and that she is so settled. That seems so far off for me. It was fun to hear about their families. Emily showed us how to do the worm and tried to teach all of us, that was awesome to witness. We stayed up most of the night talking and laughing. I'm pretty sure this picture was taken at 4 am. Poor Kelli had fallen asleep on the ground and we woke her up for the picture, good thing you can't tell:) I wish we could do this more often.

No comments: