Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blogging Marathon

I finally have updated my blog. It seriously has taken me two days to post everything that I wanted to. I had things from the beginning of May that I wanted to post about. I've got to be better at blogging more frequently. So if you're interested then grab a snack and read about the last few months of my life. I thought I would have updated long before now but I have been pretty lazy this summer and haven't accomplished much of anything that I wanted to yet. I have had a little retreat in Logan the last few weeks. It's nice to spend time at home with my parents in Cache Valley. I feel like when I go home it is a little escape from reality and a sort of safe haven from the responsibilities and pressures I feel from time to time in my life. Some of you may have noticed that I don't answer my phone or respond to messages very well while I am there. At least I was able to read several good books, see a few movies, hang out with my family, including lots of niece and nephew time, see all of my grandparents quite a bit, and definitely slept in way too late. I even spent an early morning at the emergency room in the hospital, but i'll post about that later. Summer is quickly escaping and I hate that the time is going so fast!
I might as well change my blog to represent my whole family since I am pretty well the family photographer. I do like to take a lot of pictures and I have had fun documenting my life this way. Hopefully it will become a good journal/scrapbook since I don't do either of those things very well.

3 comments:

Suzy Tranter said...

Welcome back to blogging...we have missed you! Looks like you have been crazy busy but we do need to get together asap! I miss you ladies...I haven't seen you guys in forever!

Mrs. Budge said...

Thanks for keeping up on my blogging responsibilities. We love you!

Fantastic Five said...

I love it! All of it! You rock!