Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Family Photo Shoot

On Thursday July 9th we had family pictures taken. This is a much dreaded event by all! It is almost impossible to get all the little ones to cooperate. Here are a couple of the photos that I snuck in over the photographers head. I hope that the her pictures turn out much better than mine. I'm sure they will. The kids 4th of July outfits were perfect for family pictures.

Anderson Family
Beck Family
Budge Family
I thought this was cute of Jess playing peek-a-boo with Taegan. Griffin and my mom look just as entertained.
My mom and dad with all of their grandkids.
It was really tough getting all of these little ones to cooperate. Taegan was not loving it if she wasn't being held by her mom, Tyce would not sit still for one second, and we couldn't get the others to all look at the camera at the same time. But we weren't really expecting it to be a cakewalk.
Finally they could just play together!
Sorry Ramsey and Ashley I guess I didn't get a photo of the two of you, and the pictures of myself are too cheesy to post.

2 comments:

Mrs. Budge said...

All I can say is CHAOS!

Fantastic Five said...

I look forward to your Mom's Christmas card every year, the pictures are always so good!