Monday, July 20, 2009

Lagoon

On Tuesday June 16th we had a fun day at Lagoon! I went with my sisters and their kids along with my cousin Mica and her family. Luckily I didn't have to spend the whole day by the kiddy rides, Griffin makes a great ride partner at Lagoon and Sydnee is just about able to go on all the rides. Plus Seriah and Carson were fun to hang with.
I had to post this picture because Mandy looks like she is having so much fun.
I couldn't resist posting this picture because it illustrates the high caliber of ride operators at Lagoon.
Taegan looks like she loves Lagoon. She is a mommy's girl so I'm sure she was content in the sling with her mom.
Taya, Megan, and Sydnee getting ready for a ride.
It was fun to take Tyce on the Odysea. He's not so sure about the rides yet. At least it's fun having him be a little cuddly during the rides.
Cute Ava
The Highlight of the day was discovering that Sydnee and Taya could ride Wicked. I don't think they knew exactly what they were getting into and agreed quickly to go on the ride. I think they loved it but didn't want to ride it a second time. They were having a sensory overload after the ride. Taya's face was priceless, she said she will ride it again. They loved bragging about being able to ride Wicked. Poor Ella is just a little shorter so she'll have to wait another year or so. I always love a good day at Lagoon.

No comments: