Monday, July 20, 2009

Bee's Game

On May 15th I went to the Bee's game with some of my friends. I'm not a huge baseball fan but I love going to Bee's games.
You just can't go to a baseball game and not get a hot dog. I decided to go for the Chicago Dog, it was massive and delicious. I love this photo of Jessie and I, and hey who is trying to steal my pickle? Probably Kelli.
After the Bee's game we went to Leatherby's for Ice Cream. Kelli and I each ordered something to share since we couldn't decide. Apparently we should have ordered just one since we didn't even come close to finishing either one. It was yummy of course. Kelli, who is affectionately dubbed as my little brother, and I were on one that night. Sometimes we think we are so hilarious, which we usually are if I say so myself. We were with a lot of new people that we hadn't hung out with before. On the drive home I was thinking to myself other people must think we are so weird, but hey at least we have lots of fun!

No comments: