Monday, July 20, 2009

Big Bad BBQ/ Arts Festival

My great group of girls and I decided that we needed to try to plan more activities with guys. So on Thursday June 25th we threw a BBQ up Millcreek canyon. We figured a little networking would be a good idea so we all invited different people that we know that the other girls might not know. It turned out to be a huge success and each of us met a lot of new people. I'm pretty sure a lot of digits were exchanged that night.
Jessie and Kimi are kind of like the same person. Good thing they are some of the most likeable girls so it's nice having two of them around.
Yummy 'smores
Great dogs and brats.
Lots of cool guys
Alli's special hot dog roasting device. I'm pretty sure she dropped several hot dogs. Good thing we had plenty.

On Saturday June 27th we ventured down to the Salt Lake Arts Festival. I would have liked to stay longer than we did but it was still fun and very crowded.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love, love, love it! And you're right...I am very likeable! Thanks for pointing that out! :)